Fidalgo Fly Fishers
AIMS & PURPOSES:
1. To promote the sport of fly-fishing in the State of Washington.
2. To promote and work for the betterment of all waters, all fish.
3. To encourage and advocate the conservation and increase of all native fish in the waters of the State of Washington.
4. To promote a campaign of education against pollution of all waters of the State of Washington.
5. To encourage and assist any person to become a fly fisher.
6. To cooperate with the Washington Department of Fish and Wildlife and other organizations whose goals coincide with those of this
Club in enhancing the quality of fisheries in the State of Washington.
7. To promote adherence to and education regarding fishing regulations on waters set aside for fly-fishing only.
8. To provide opportunities for members to enjoy the various aspects of fly fishing with others in our membership.
Fly Fishers is an affiliated club of the Fly Fishers International since 1975.
Know the FFI's Code of Angling Ethics!
- 1. Fly anglers understand and obey laws and regulations associated with the fishery.
- 2. Fly anglers believe fly fishing is a privilege and a responsibility.
- 3. Fly anglers conserve fisheries by limiting their catch.
- 4. Fly anglers do not judge fellow anglers and treat them as they would expect to be treated.
- 5. Fly anglers respect the waters occupied by other anglers so that fish are not disturbed.
- 6. When fishing from a watercraft, fly anglers do not crowd other anglers or craft or unnecessarily disturb the water.
- 7. Fly anglers respect other angling methods and promote this Code of Angling Ethics to all anglers.